Thursday, November 1, 2012

Beats By Dr Dre Studio my desire make me ne

Affirmed from the first that she is a woman that can easily pick in my heart.
Xu You Ni is is obviously long through the romantic, just that scream only has never thoughts me to suddenly kiss and deliver just and resumed equanimity right away now, don't push away me as well, just lightly tired shrink in my bosom, toward my Xi of once the Xi smile and lightly say:"Is so impatient, will reduce a cent of!"
The sudden 呯 ground is one Zheng in my heart, this sentence is thus of acquaint with, did I seem to be over there to once listen to?
Xu You Ni sees me suddenly have no smiling face, it is a little bit surprised to pour, oddly ask:"What's the matter with you?"The soul that I take back all of a sudden to scatter works properly and returns to my sex maniac kind and press near her such as show bead general lower ear lobe, hum Yin to say with smile:"I am thinking how to make you to the bed up!"
Although Xu You Ni is bold, also not from drive I thus a naked words make face ascend a red, Pei 1, gesticulate to push away me, say that rolling is a little bit far.On the mouth although say so, hand also just lightly one Zheng, that hands that can escape me, in my heart a hot, the lips lightly stick to ascend a her the Bo neck of powder white and hide in her the hand of right armpit also obscure slip to go before the chest to her.
Was red on the face of Xu You Ni for a while, seem to have never thought the noodles that I am Ma Lie will also thus bold, but just a wink of effort, then start to float the air of one silk iciness on the face, the shoulder is made an effort and flounced my hoop's tight arm, suddenly changed a person, have some to icy coldly say:"You saw a wrong person!"
However my desire make me neglect her brush-off facial expression, is just preparing to embrace her more tightly.The door suddenly opened, JOJO was some to inclined on one sidely shake to sway to walk to come in.See we embrace thus of tight, not from toward us ha ha on smiling, say:"I say a younger sister Jing handsome boy, don't so the Chi tie up not very good, go crazy to go home crazy!"
Say once the right hand pull a door and say:" Come, while introducing two sisters for you, by coincidence answering the phone I run into in the outside."Once the door open and along with JOJO, walk into beautiful woman of two foppery Jings.
I see other strangers, also ashamed again the dead worried Xu You Ni, lightly pushed to release her and raised head friendly intercourse Xu You Ni's those two friends to see.
Faint!Have no so Qiao.
Sees most before a woman shape high, the card of the recreation blue cloth jeans' going together with is a lovely buff color sweater, a head of is meek of long hair lightly Wan become knot, the facial appearance of Jiao Qiao is thus of acquaint with.
Almost depressed dead.The woman of this sudden emergence is unexpectedly the river's proper Xin.
In fact this is only the third time I met this woman, but she is in my life of graved in the scar of next destiny was such profoundly, I just casually one eye, had some to beyond all doubtly recognize in the gray light here she, though now of she is completely another foppery of style.
I once thought with this person can't have again the least bit contact, have never thought so quickly again re- run into.
The river proper Xin is obviously also one Zheng, have never thought in this kind of place will meet me.2 people to stare at it bottom, all some embarrassed.Xu You Ni is obviously impressionable, immediately check to feel me and she of look in the eyes of not in the right, lightly swept to see on our 2 people's noodles for a while, say to me:"How, do you also know?"
This for an instant, I have already just let go of of surprise, order to nod, push to have smiling face on the face, say:"Certainly, friend."Say to hope to watch from a distance river proper Xin, ordered to nod to her, at last beat hello.
The strange air on the river proper Xin face is also one Shan and leads, the smiling face of one face, incredibly also dynasty I smiled to smile and said so Qiao!I also requite a gladly of smile, and then ordered to nod.
Only we each other knows, this smile true his mama leave.
Ma Lie didn't see realistically as well, feeling incoming was a beauty and hurriedly throw down a words tube, 1, say:"Today what horoscope ah, so many beauties appear!"Need to be walked up, suddenly a , interjection:"The river is total!"
The river proper Xin obviously doesn't acquaint with to Ma Lie and just feel familiar looking.Zheng for a while, it is the employee of oneself's company to seem to be just to think of good elephant of Ma Lie, also smiled to order to nod, light way:"You also at ah!"
It is river to pour proper Xin flank of another woman ah of call 1, walk to come forward, toward Ma Lie ha ha on smiling, say:"Good you commander in chief horse, was arrested by me this time, incredibly come out to do lazy job behind wife's back!"But is the square Yi of the Jia Yi general merchandise finance department rather, is also the honey friend in Gui of the proper Xin of so-called river,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.
Ma Lie Yi's face is embarrassed, unclear say:"Blah what, this not with friend come out admire skin!"Pour is JOJO one face interrogative tunnel:"Can't, do you incredibly know each other?"Ma Lie hasn't been once saying with JOJO oneself goes to work in that company and have to now alas 1, say:"Being not only to know absolutely isn't familiar ability again familiar!"
Once JOJO smile and say:"That really good Qiao, all of them are the classmates of my senior high school, come, since everyone know, I didn't introduce as well, the sisters, our a cake of to drink!"Said to clap to clap river proper Xin, way:"You all die for these several years that went to and studied abroad go to also at enmity with we say a , when come back of, don't contact with me as well, really don't act like a friend!"
The river proper Xin smiled to smile, hoped my one eye, and then tooked a look Xu You Ni and towarded a JOJO way:"Not, we are invited by other friends come of, he still just other rooms wait us, you play, anyway I still want here foolish very long a period of time, rather foolish meeting midnight snack good."
JOJO vomited wine spirit and called 1:"Not, meet by coincidence so up, how to not sit a short while to walk, to not, the Yi is rather!"Square Yi rather once the Xi Xi smile and say that JOJO sees you got drunk and also drinks!Say to hope to watch from a distance Ma Lie, way:"You are this boy, a short while can remember and send a person to go home!"
Ma Lie's eyebrows a wrinkly, clapped to clap oneself's breast naturally, way:"This still says with you, is my Ma Lie this number person!"
The river proper Xin closes lightly to smile the dynasty JOJO way:"Is true, we invited to like friend to play, if oneself but jump the gun to come over, how can not bashful!"
JOJO is got drunk, that takes care of these, loudly Rang way:"Don't , you see us for four people, room so breadth, come again all right, several more individuals call your friend together come over to sing good, right, the Yi is rather!"
Square Yi rather Chou Chou river proper Xin, and then hope to watch from a distance me, a little bit embarrassed tunnel:"This isn't that all right!"She is naturally a way I and river the gratitude and grudge of of the proper Xin of.In my heart of sigh a , dark way do not, really want is hard to gather together tonight the me and the river proper Xin crowded really have a little together embarrassed.Although being each to walk now is all, the affair also passed by for a long time,the in the mind always has a little son pout.
The river proper Xin shook to shake head and said:"JOJO, really not, our friend is still waiting me, so and not too courtesy."
Once the JOJO shell tooth bite and hum a way:"You are once to isn't a with intention to annoy me, just see for 56 years, incredibly don't order a son face for me."Say that becoming is overdo to towards Ma Lie to say:"You are also friends, you pull them for me!"
Ma Lie Yi's face is difficult, hope to watch from a distance me, alas on the mouth alas way:"This this ……" I know Ma Lie's meaning, the he and river proper Xin is the relation of top and bottom class, originally not familiar, besides because of my cause, didn't dare to easily promise naturally.
JOJO is by foot malicious to kick for a while, Ma Lie says this what, make you help to pull a person, isn't to call you homicidal again, you are difficult what.I see Ma Lie Yi's face innocent mutually, finally heart descend a loose, wonder calculate, all past matter, our one big man, dispute with woman what, then smiled to smile, towarded proper Xin of river to say:"We for four people, if you the person isn't much and come over to play together, also a little bit more noisy."
The JOJO Xi clapped to clap me and said still the text is handsome well, then again malicious Chou Ma Lie Yi's eye, Ma Lie Yi's face is innocent, lower the head to go, obviously in the mind at scold this calculate what matter!River proper Xin's obviously also hasing never thoughting me will export to mutually stay Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment