Sunday, October 28, 2012

beats by dre pro g how don't discover

Thoughting of the so-and-so friend will be so, hereafter don't say to know me."
3 female friends:"Hereafter don't say to know me"
Is 2 than my big elder sister:"Good, you opened room first, I go home to change a set of clothes."(Change an underwear?)
An elder brothers:"The association is so long how don't discover that you are homosexuality, we aren't contacting hereafter."(Wrong)
N the elder brothers:"You how?Don't go and then go to a hospital?"
2 elder brothers:"Eldest brother, have I know, your woman continuously, now how be out of stock, like last this, think with me???
2 lovers of pasts:"If we not want to be contacting, if at contact, I am afraid that I will loathe to give up you, although I ain't a good girl, I also not want to contact with you, because you are too disorderly and in a mess."
Leaving didn't return for me.
War ally:16 people.
2 war allies:"What mean?"
The war ally of leaving unanimously answers:"Your his mama is sick"
Colleague:19 people.
A married female colleague:"I am his husband, your his mama is who?"
A married female colleague:"Ah, I am getting older, saw to rush 40 people, but I want to thank you to be so direct, you come to my house, he has no at home."(Did not see out at ordinary times)
My leadership:(I big captain)"Tomorrow go to work, take self-criticism."
Leaving didn't return.
Classmate:20 people.
The female classmate of 6 other parts of countries:"What is the row?I didn't understand."(Ha ha, is still my classmate pure, comprehend ability so bad)
A female classmate:You still remember me, I came to matter today, another day."
3 female classmates:"How are you, you BE??"
A female classmate:"You are Li Ming?Long time no see you, I also missed you, you beat car to pick me up"(I am dizzy, this classmate, be me as other people)
Leave don't return.
Life bosom friend:3.
Didn't answer the letter an interest for me, all give to beat to call a words salute right away, 1 asked whether meet what difficulty, one asks isn't a home occurrence what matter, 1 asks, whether I have already got into menopause in advance?(Or my best three elder brothers, know that I always deliver a wrong message, apprehensibility I)
I call me this owner make a phone call carry on an explanation, but have no several individuals to believe that I deliver on the second day wrong, my friends, I am depressed
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 575 beauty to flirt managing person in the park[classic]
A day a beauty and male the friend have fun at the park.
The male friend of beauty goes fishing in the by the lake, the beauty reads in the tree bottom.
Snared more than a hour her male friend excrement urgently go to the stool go to.
Come to a managing person at this time.
Managing person's pointing at by the lake has already gone fishing pole, say to the beauty:"Forbid to go fishing here, don't know?I want to confiscate you to allly go fishing tool."
"I didn't go fishing ah, you have never seen me is reading?"
"But you have already gone fishing the whole set of tool."
"That I want to tell you strong J I."
"In broad daylight under, who the Q is crafty you?"
"But you have the QJ chemisette the whole set of tool."
A spool of joke brocade gathers the joke of chapter 576 medical college lechery men and women[the author recommend]
Once the examination reviews a period and heard a small voice to girl study, ……suddenly turned round toward her flank one female classmate said, admire, did you know and incredibly contained many sugar inside the sperm.Is another one female the classmate blurt out: impossible, at 1:00 all not sweet.……
Flowed cold sweat and continue go
1, examination article
Examined teacher to announce to want to do the contents of experiment in the afternoon before platform:The semen examines."Inviting the classmates must by tomorrow afternoon from take the semen 5 mls, multiply by to put in this tube, an a person …… for promising that the fresh degree pleases self-made in noon ……"
Once the girl listen to, Be getting more panic, :"Teacher, we have no!"
Teacher's a word, very the Jing does of say:"Borrow!"……Face ascend very quiet of say.
That noon, is the noon that a doesn't be calm, although the bull pens all have complaint,the bull pens still packed a steaming hot 5 ml within several minutes liquid.The examination class is 30 classmates, 5 girls plea for help for lending a semen in succession:" Lend me some!Don't be stingy ……"listenned to suddenly and violently cold!!
Ps:The semen check can check prostate gland, the diseases like male urethritis disease,etc is an examination to fasten students to all want a check that will have.
2, the nursing fasten an article
That afternoon is an out of the common afternoon, because the nursing fastens of the classmates be doing to infuse bowel to test.They is carry on this experiment inside the rooms in a closeness ……so-called infuse bowel, be take thicker rubber pipe is from the ass inside insert, infuse and note liquid, can relax bowel, clean a bowel way, the treatment bowel way germ sex appeal dyes, for example malaria.
But the nursing class is 30 people, 23 among the girls, the this experiment of 7 boys wants 2 people to put a tube each other, the most important wants to take off pants to leak pp~~but all of girl and boyses are odd numberses, good elephant have to a boy and a girl constitute 1 set.Result ……BE who whom don't know
3, the senior practice be punished
We a senior go to gynecology in the hospital and practice, everyone knows, female of**shorter and keep, so becoming sick and being infected is all more than man.The plum that we esteem highly gorgeous Fang is to get a temple neck cancer and leave of, so**the check is also very important.
The body of check is more special, familiarly make love with everyone of the posture is just about.(I am to hear and occasionally once see of make love posture, so please don't BT I), but ask doctor to wear gloves, and wants more than 2 people to check together while checking, can not check with patient in the sickroom alone.
I the senior of that wretchedness, be because don't take gloves, and a person run somebody else PP's sickroom of female patient and by hand point to put a female patient of**inside.This square*call:Point check.The result sexually harassed for the accused, finally was dismissed.
4, dissection article
Everyone concerns a medical science to living the problem of dissecting the corpse very much and usually asks:Being afraid isn't afraid of problem, I am a girl, also fear ghost what of, but together with classmate so many people go to last can't fear of, oneself certainly fears, have a time we dissect examination front of review a stage, dissecting the building is had been opening till 10:30 p.m., have a boy is 11:00 just come downstairs, be locked by the uncle of the 1st floor at in locked for a night, don't know how he spent that endless dark night, afraid afraid~~
This doesn't say first, what I want to describe is to dissect to study to genitals that chapter of time, we see the dead's genitals and have of male of drive medicine bubble of very greatly very big, one girl is surprised to shout:"Well big!"So on shouting never mind, afterwards our girls of whole gradeses all run their laboratory to see that corpse, really well big~~~~~Ha ha
The female specimen in front usually rounds a view boy, and teacher Xiang often put forward this or question like that.Feel suspicious, did they when studied so actively?All played truant before of ……and we this chapter contents was small to measure of time all tested a very high score,beats by dre pro.While dissecting one male patient, we unexpectedly from his jj in drew out a pipe that the 12 cms grows.
5, investigation report
We study profession of special, there is the survey that a classmate carried on sexual appetite to 50% boys in the school.Combine to contrast other each boys of university schools.The survey expresses that medical college one night stand thought of or the yy number is obviously less than the boy of other profession.
A senior says well:Want ~only you gynecology, that lifetime finished and influenced sexual appetite very much of~~~may be the physiology that we understand a person too much, understand sensitive part and reaction too much Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment